Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 17

Day 17 was another beautiful day (I know I sound like a broken record, but it’s true!) I was at a conference speaking about the work that the Lord is doing in China, and one of the highlights for me was hearing a recorded message from a brother in the Lord who is in China, carrying on with the gospel in that difficult place. As I heard him telling of my millions of brothers and sisters who gather in such different circumstances to worship the same God, my heart was full of the beautiful promise that one day we all will be gathered around His throne, worshipping Him together. What a choir that will be in that day! And what a thrill it shall be to be surrounded by literally billions of those who have placed their trust in Christ through the millennia, and realize that not one of them is a stranger, but all are beloved brothers and sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment